Day 1 - Arrival
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 - Pyramids Tour
In the morning enjoy a visit to Sakkara. Here you have the chance to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, which is the first Pyramid built and it is the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air Memphis Museum and see the fallen statue of Ramses II. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus,and see the enigmatic Sphinx: a pharaohs’ head with a lion’s body. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 3 - Cairo City Tour
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman Towers, visit the Hanging Church then Abu Sirga Church and Synagoge.Then we drive to Islamic Cairo and visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum, this features artefacts from the pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen, a collection of treasure, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Over night in the hotel.
Day 4 - White Desert
In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo, transfer to the bus station and take the bus to Bahariya Oasis. After having lunch, start the jeep tour to the White Desert. On the way you will visit the Black Desert, Crystal Mountain, the Akabat (sand) Desert and a hot spring. In the evening you will camp out in the middle of White Desert and our Bedouin friends will prepare a traditional dinner for you by the camp fire. Enjoy the most magical sunset and discover the secrets of the desert at night. Overnight under the stars.
Day 5- White Desert
After breakfast drive back to Bahariya Oasis. Transfer to the bus station and take the bus back to Cairo. In the evening transfer to the train station to take the 1st class over night train to Aswan.
Day 6 - Aswan
Arrive to Aswan and check in to the 5* Nile Cruise. Start guided tour, visiting the fantastic Philae Temple and Aswan High Dam, an engineering miracle, built in 1960. Free afternoon, over night on board.
Day 7 - Optional Abu Simbel tour and Kom Ombo
Free morning. Or take an optional to visit the glorious temples of Abu Simbel: early morning (3:30 a.m.) pick up from the cruise and transfer to Abu Simbel and visit Temple of Ramses II., and Temple of Hathor. Overlooking the Lake Nasser, these rock–cut temples are one of ancient Egypt’s most amazing creations. Transfer back to your cruise.
Late afternoon arrive to Kom Ombo and visit Temple of Sobek. Over night on board.
Day 8 - Edfu and Luxor East Bank
In the morning arrive to Edu and visit Temple of Horus. Later on arrive to Luxor and visit Karnak Temple, the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then visit Luxor Temple. Over night on board.
Day 9 - Luxor West Bank
In the morning start guided tour to see Colossi of Menmon, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens. Then visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, she was the only pharaonic woman ruled ancient Egypt. In the evening transfer to the bus station to take the over night bus to Dahab.
Day 10 - Dahab
Arrive to Dahab in the morning, pick up from the bus station and transfer to your hotel.
Free day, relax and enjoy the sea. Over night in the hotel.
Day 11 - Blue Hole & Mount Sinai
In the morning pick up from the hotel and transfer to Blue Hole and try snorkelling. The Blue Hole is one of the Red Sea's most well known sites. Nature has created a unique submarine cavity that is ideal for swimming and snorkelling. Here you can marvel at the colourful coral reef and see beautiful fish. Back to the hotel, free evening. At 11 pm start the tour to Mount Sinai.
Day 12 - St Catherine's Monastery
Reach the top of the mountain by early morning and watch the sunrise from the summit. On the way down visit St Catherine's Monastery, built in honour of St Catherine, a Christian martyr who was sentenced to death by the Romans. Greek Orthodox monks take care of the Monastery, which was built in the 6th Century at the foot of Mt. Sinai. Arrive back to Dahab around 1 pm, free afternoon and evening. Late at night transfer to the bus station, and catch the over night bus back to Cairo.
Day 13 - Departure
Arrive to Cairo in the morning and transfer to the airport.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking guide for the sights in Cairo, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu and Luxor
- 3 nights in 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Bahariya Oasis and back
- Shared Jeep for the tour in the desert
- 1 night camping in the desert
- Mattress and sleeping bag for the camping
- Meals in the desert: lunch, Bedouin dinner and breakfast
- First class train (seater train) from Cairo to Aswan
- 3 nights on 5* Nile Cruise, including all meals
- Bus ticket from Luxor to Dahab and Dahab to Cairo
- 2 nights in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Snorkelling equipment to the Blue Hole
- Local Bedouin guide for the Mt Sinai climb
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrances fees to the mentioned sights
- Optional Abu Simbel tour
- Beverages on the Nile Cruise
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Upgrade to sleeper train (Cairo - Aswan): 70 Euro / person, based on 2 person sharing, 95 Euro for single cabin
- Optional tour to Abu Simbel: 30 Euro / person
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza: 30 Euro / person
- Extra visit to Kahan-El-Khalili Bazaar: 20 Euro / car
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Aswan (2 hours sail); 25 Euro / person, 40 Euro for single
- Hot Air Balloon in Luxor (40 minutes ride): 90 Euro / person
- Sinai Traditional Bedouin Dinner with Camel Ride in Dahab: 30 Euro / person
- Sunset Quad Bike trip in Dahab: 30 Euro / person
- Fun Dive in Dahab: 40 Euro / person
- Upgrade to private car transfer from Cairo to Bahariya Oasis and back, instead of bus: 150 Euro / car
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour is available every day
- In Cairo the tours will be with private car
- In Aswan, Luxor and Dahab the sightseeing is organized in small groups
- From October to April, warm clothing required for the mountain climb.
500 Euro/ person
690 Euro for 1 person booking