Day 1 - Arrival
Welcome to Egypt! Arrive to Cairo airport, where our representative will be waiting for you, with a sign showing your name. From the airport you will be transferred by a private car to your hotel. Over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 2 - Pyramids Tour
In the morning you will visit Sakkara and see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. This is the first pyramid built and the world's oldest stone structure. Later we drive to Memphis, the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. Here we visit the mostly open-air and see the fallen statue of Ramses II. In the afternoon we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids and the enigmatic Sphinx. Back to your hotel and over night in the hotel in Cairo.
Day 3 - Alexandria
In the morning transfer to Alexandria by private car. The name of the city dates back to its founder, the Macedonian leader Alexander the Great; who arrived to Egypt in 332 B.C. You will visit the following sights:
- Pompey's Pillar, one of the city's major landmarks, a 30 m high column and is a single cut from pink granite.
- Fort Qaitbay, a castle-like palace which was built in AD 1480 on the edge of the harbour and represents spectacular views.
- Catacombs, the largest roman cemetery in Egypt, consisting three layers tombs and chambers.
- Montazah Palace Garden, built on a large area, nicely decorated with lush palms and pines.
- The Bibliotheca of Alexandria, it was not only an important ancient library but also the centre of learning and scientific research for the ancient world and a destination for scholars from all over the Mediterranean and beyond. Late afternoon drive back to Cairo. Over night in the hotel.
Day 4 - Cairo City Tour
In the morning start the tour with Old Cairo and visit the Hanging Church. Then visit the Citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali Mosque in Islamic Cairo.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum which contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamun, particularly the solid golden mask and the golden coffin. In the evening transfer to the bus station, and take the over night bus to Siwa Oasis.
Day 9 - Bahariya - Cairo - Aswan
After breakfast drive back to Bahariya Oasis. and transfer to the bus station to take take the bus to Cairo. In the evening transfer to train station in Cairo and take the over night train to Aswan.
Day 10 - Aswan
Arrive to Aswan and check in to the hotel. Start guided tour, visiting the fantastic Philae Temple and Aswan High Dam, an engineering miracle, built in 1960. Free afternoon, over night in the hotel in Aswan.
Day 11- Abu Simbel
Visit the glorious temples of Abu Simbel: early morning (3:30 a.m.) pick up from the hotel and transfer to Abu Simbel and visit the Great Temple of Ramses II., and Temple of Hathor. Overlooking the Lake Nasser, these rock-cut temples are one of ancient Egypt's most amazing creations.
Day 12 - Luxor East Bank
In the afternoon pick up form your hotel an visit and , the greatest example for worship in the history, dedicated to God Amoun, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Over night in the hotel.
Day 13 - Luxor West Bank
In the morning start guided tour to see Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens. Visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, she was the only pharaonic woman ruled ancient Egypt. In the afternoon transfer to the bus station and take the over night bus to Dahab.
Day 14 - Dahab
Day 18 - Dahab
Free day, relax and enjoy the sea. Late at night transfer to the bus station and take the over night bus to Cairo.
Day 19 - Departure
Arrive to Cairo in the morning, pick up from the bus station and transfer to the airport.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned above
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan and Luxor
- 3 nights in 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Siwa Oasis
- 2 nights in hotel in Siwa, including breakfast
- The Jeep tour in the desert in Siwa
- Transfer from Siwa to Bahariya by Jeep
- Military permission for the Bir Wahed tour and for the road from Siwa to Bahariya
- 1 night in hotel in Bahariya, including dinner and breakfast
- Jeep tour in the White Desert
- 1 night camping in the White Desert, including a small lunch, Bedouin dinner and breakfast
- Bus ticket from Bahariya to Cairo
- First class train (seater train) from Cairo to Aswan
- 1 night in 3* hotel in Aswan, including breakfast
- Train ticket from Aswan to Luxor
- 2 nights in 3* hotel in Luxor, including breakfast
- Bus ticket form Luxor to Dahab
- 4 nights in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Snorkeling equipment to the Blue Hole
- Local Bedouin guide for the Mt Sinai climb
- The Fun Dive with an insrtuctor, including all equipment you will use
- Bus ticket form Dahab to Cairo
- All services charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 25 Euro / person, 35 Euro for single booking
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza: 30 Euro / person
- Upgrade to sleeper train (Cairo - Aswan): 70 Euro / person, based on 2 person sharing, 95 Euro for Single Cabin
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor : 90 Euro / person
- Sinai Traditional Bedouin Dinner with Camel Ride (Dahab): 30 Euro / person
- Quad Bike ride (Dahab) : 30 Euro / person
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour is available every day
- In Cairo and Alexandria all sightseeing will be with private car
- The sightseeing activities In Aswan, Luxor and in Dahab will be in small groups, maximum 12 passengers
- The tours in the desert and in Siwa and Bahariya may be private may be shared. If shared, it will be in small group, maximum 6 peron.
- Warm clothing needed for the mountain climb all year around
950 Euro/ person
1360 Euro for 1 person bookingBook It